Exodos Ministry "Needs" List
This is our Needs List for the Ministry. If you want to help us and are just not sure what you can do, we hope that this list will give you some ideas. As you know, we are a Non-Profit organization and each month is a challenge. So please take a look at this and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you and God bless you!!
- Prayer - For the Ministry, the recovering participants and their families.
- Donations -
- Paper products (Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Napkins, Paper Plates and cups)
- Clothes Detergent
- Cleaning Supplies
- Canned Goods (Vegetables, Tuna, etc.)
- Thrift Store Donations - Anything that you don’t want anymore, please bring it in to the Thrift Store. We will accept any and all donations.
- Volunteer at Thrift Store - We always need help. If you have community service to perform, please come on in. This is also a great way to be an adult missionary.
- Auctionable Items for Exodos Auction - We conduct our annual auction in March. If you have some nice items that you would like to donate, please contact us at the Thrift Store.
- Fund Raisers on our behalf - Yard sales, bake sales. What ever you would like to do. Then providing us with a percentage or all of the profit. We would be so grateful.
- Vehicles - If you have a vehicle that you would like to donate, that would be great. This allows us to resales the vehicle at our Thrift Store or donate the vehicle to a family in need.
- Financial Contributions - Monthly, Annually etc. You can donate on line via PayPal or just mail us a check.
- Jobs - If you have anything around the house that needs to be done, or you have a business that our men can help in, please contact us. Our ministry participants are ready and willing to help you with your needs.
- Property - Through the blessings of the Lord we have found a new site located in Baker on Buckward Rd. We appreciate everyone who helped us with this endeavor.